- No, I don't come here often. What the hell do you think this place is? Like a friggin' 76?! It's a bookstore! Of course I come here just as often as a normal human being does. Will you please leave me alone?
- No, I'm not a student. I don't rob bookstores. I don't pick pockets in bookstores. Okay better yet: I'm the President of the United States. I gotta go for a conference call with Saudi right now. You got it? I'm sick in my head. That's all you need to know so now, go.
- No, I don't live in Pasadena. Pasadena has way too many creepy guys. Can't stand it.
- I don't know how my damn book is. If I had known how it is, I won't be standing on my damn feet here flipping it, would I? I'm trying to know how this book is so please leave me alone. Again, this's the bookstore, not the Church.
- God I hate people asking if I'm an actress. You're really a pig.
- HOW on earth do you know the book in my hand is a good book if you have not read it?! Jesus Christ!
- What?! You wanna know what MY book is about?! Okay here, it's yours. Get lost.
- Fine, I'm leaving. Goodbye creeps.
I think a swing club offers more celibacy than Borders.